I have found the one whom my soul loves. And so the adventure begins
Ever dreamt of getting married somewhere in the dreamlands of Africa? Just the two of you, a simple bespoke ceremony, a bouquet of bohemian blooms, and a portrait session to remember.
We plan bespoke elopement ceremonies inspired by the natural beauty of the African landscape and a passion for adventure. We make complex logistics appear and feel seamless. With an innate emphasis on discretion and heightened guest experiences, we inspire our creative partners to exceed all expectations.
Your elopement can be just the two of you, or you can have a few family, closest friends and still call it an elopement. As long as the focus of the day is about the two of you, and you’re looking for a stress-free adventurous wedding experience, we’d love to be a part of your day.
Imagine getting married somewhere in the unspoilt landscapes of Africa let us help turn those dreams into a reality.
Our strategy is to crack your personal code of entertaining and deliver chic and inspired designs that unfold throughout the weekend with a crescendo at the final event. We make complex logistics appear and feel seamless, our goal is always to interpret the heartbeat of each location. With an innate emphasis on discretion and heightened guest experiences, we inspire our creative partners to exceed all expectations.
Our packages include everything from creative direction, logistical management, custom decor sourcing and creation, stationery design, vendor curation, destination scouting, concierge services, guest experiences and all the bells and whistles it takes to produce an incredible event.
• Unlimited email/telephonic support, plus Zoom meetings
• Event concept and design, including an inspiration board
• Liaising with venue and vendors
• Sourcing of additional vendors
• Planning and coordination of additional wedding weekend events
• All vendor liaison and payment management
• Provide vendor timeline for all vendors
• Guest accommodation bookings and rooming list
• Compilation of a running order and timeline for the day
• Personal on the day management
• Coordination of all arrangements for breakdown and
pick-ups after the wedding
• Floral & decor concept design, including an inspiration board
• Sourcing of florals & decor
• Planning and coordination of all floral and decor services
• Ceremony & reception styling and set up
• Ceremony & reception flowers, decor and bridal party arrangements
Escape to an unspoilt landscape in the African bush for a wedding that is a million miles from city life.
Whether you’re looking for an intimate wedding for just the two of you or hoping to celebrate your special day with close friends and family, it’s hard to picture a more idyllic location to say I do than Muluwa Lodge, White River, Mpumalanga.
As the sun slips beyond the endless horizon in the dreamlands of Africa, the perfect dreamscape for your wedding day.
To be wed in Africa is to answer the call of the wild. And, with acres of private African savannah, Ndhula Lodge offers a rare opportunity for the two of you to exchange vows wherever the mood takes you. White River, Mpumalanga.
Telephone: 082 339 9725 | Email:email@example.com